Music is proved that it is very good for the development of the fetus. Thus, many parents are willing to buy the best vinyl player. They choose the famous vinyl records of Mozart to help their child enjoy the music in the mother’s womb. However, music only brings a lot of benefits if you let your baby listen to music properly. In other cases, listening to music will be extremely harmful to the development of your fetus if you do not know the right method. So how to use the music to the fetus is a difficult question which many mothers want to know. In this article, I will mention both benefits and harm to the fetus when listening to music. I believe that you will get many experiences to help your fetus use the music properly. In addition, you will avoid the harmful effects when your fetus listens to music.
- Some Benefits to The Fetus When Listening to Music
You should know that when the auditory cells and nerve cells having the direct impacts of the musical sounds, the nerve cells will be stimulated. At that time, this will create the good conditions for developing to your fetus. When stimulated, the brain cells will release the Endomorphin. This substance will maintain this stimulation as well as help the brain cells develop better.
Also, if the mother loves a song the mother’s brain cells can enhance to release the Endomorphin. The source of this blood through the umbilical cord to the fetal circulation will help the nerve cells of fetus develop.
- Some Harmful Effects to The Fetus When Listening to Music
Although music helps many people reduce stress effectively it also makes some people feel uncomfortable. Even, as a person, music is not only to make you be happy but also to make you have the discomfort. Here are some typical harmful effects to fetus when listening to music:
- For the mother, you do not like the song which you think it is too simple or too noisy. Besides, you are listening to the music in the state of the fatigue and stress. At that time, your body can not secret the Endomorphin. Even, it will cause the inhibition which to reduce the communication between you and your fetus. Surely, this is quite good for your fetus’s brain;
- In addition, choosing the suitable songs also play an important role in stimulating the brain cells in the fetus. Conversely, choosing the boring songs will create the pressure to your fetus. For example:
- Your fetus must listen to the songs in a lot of continuous hours;
- Or, you do not pay attention to adjust the sounds. It is too big. This can affect the fetus’s sleep.
- Thus, all of them will limit to release the Endomorphin and inhibit the development of the nerve cells for your fetus.
- Moreover, you should not let your fetus listen to music too soon. Normally, about the fourth month, the fetus will react to the external sounds. Thus, you must choose the appropriate time to bring music to him.
- The sudden sounds also make your fetus’s sleep be interrupted. This will lead to the cause of the circadian rhythm disorders. In some serious cases, the loud sounds suddenly will affect the hearing of the baby after birth. Therefore, you have to adjust the suitable volume. It should not be loud.
- Do Not Abuse Music in The Fetus
When you want to rest and do not want to listen to music, you should not listen. It means that you do not need to enjoy the music. Instead, you can let your fetus absorb the music in a natural way. Especially, you also pay attention to choose your favorite songs and listen to music with the relaxed mood. Besides, you can sing the songs. In this time, your fetus can feel your love.
On the other hands, you should know that your fetus will sleep in the most of his time when he stays in the mother’s womb. So, you should not spend a lot of time to encourage home to listen to music frequently. Actually, you should not abuse music in the fetus. It is better to listen to the music when you want to or have the inspiration in your mind. At that time, listening to music will bring the useful benefits.
In conclusion, music also has both the benefits and harm to the fetus when listening to music. Through this writing, you will use the music in the right way and avoid the harmful effects which they can affect the development of the brain cells in the fetus. I hope that this information is very valuable in our life. Especially, you are the pregnant woman.